Our Laddertag is specially designed to help you comply with the latest Health & Safety Legislation. Robust and highly visible, they are a necessity for site work – our Laddertag’s can be used with either our trade EN131 ladders or our BS2037 Class 1 Ladders.
- Helps you comply with legislation and good practices – including pre work inspection, inspecting your ladder at suitable periods and informing users if the ladder is not safe to use
- Each insert is only £1.15 delivered!
- Manufactured from polycarbonate, lightweight but incredibly robust to stand up to the demands of the workplace
- Can be secured in numerous ways, using self adhesive, cable ties, screws or even rivets
- Our inserts are also waterproof and made from hard wearing Polypropylene
- Our Laddertag’s are universal and suit any Class 1 or EN131 ladders
- Comprehensive ladder safety instructions printed onto every insert
- All of our Laddertag sets are available at a discounted price when ordered with an Industrial Ladder