- inclusive free next day delivery on top of an unbeatable price – beware of “hidden” delivery charges or slow 2,3,4 or even 5 day delivery times!
- All of our deliveries are made in one quick, effortless, drop - we do not string out the delivery of your tower over several days as we send your tower from our central warehouse just 15 minutes away from the M25
- Conforms completely to the requirements of the 3T erection and dismantling method as set out by HSE (Health & Safety Executive) and PASMA
- Fully certified to the very latest BSI (British Standards Institute) Kitemark (KM583746) in respect to BSEN 1004 (Class 3) - our tower has passed the most stringent tests in laborites and on site for your safety and reassurance for all types of work
- Much more affordable than the BOSS tower and other brands that litter the market - we will not be beaten on price
- Extremely strong - weight rating 950kg (149.2 stone) including tower self weight
- Our platforms have a massive weight rating of 307kg (48.2 stone) - far exceeding any other tower sold in the UK
- High strength, large 200mm (8") diameter wheels which are dual locking and ready assembled - other brands do not offer this sized wheel as standard - the tower stands on these wheels so they are the most vital component
- Unique folding single piece toeboard set made from alumiunium (lightweight & rot proof) - will outlast inferior wooden toeboards and much easier to transport and fit
- Platforms have a non slip finish for additional safety, with damage resistant claws & an automatic, self closing trapdoor with a casted industrial lock for maximum safety and reassurance whilst on the tower - always ensure your tower has these features as some inferior models do not
- Platform can be set at increments of 0.5m (1'8") ensuring maximum flexibility to work at a variety of heights - indoors or outdoors
- Very solid construction for safety and stability, yet being manufactured from aluminium the tower sections are lightweight and easy to handle
- Our aluminium has a diameter of 50.8mm (2") with a 1.9mm wall thickness for superior strength and longevity - inferior towers on the market cannot match this wall thickness
- Colour coded, quick locking, easy to use red and blue braces for effortless and fast assembly
- Frame locking clips made from Marine Steel for superior strength and resilience, each frames floating spigot ensures maximum strength when frames are connected
- Integral ladder section incorporated into the tower frame with comfortable, non slip, ribbed rungs set just 20cm apart for ease of climbing, ergonomically designed oblong shaped stiles gives added safety and comfort
- All braces and frames have a 'ribbed' non slip profile for extra safety in all conditions - other inferior towers do not have this vital safety feature on all parts
- Height adjustable wheels fitted with 300mm (12") adjustment giving safer use on uneven ground - this feature is not designed to give you additional height, adjustment levels are not recommended to exceed this amount
- Unique, articulated, rubber bottomed flat feet on all outriggers for maximum grip and safety
- Our Loyal Tower is flexible enough to be used indoors & outdoors, for all jobs from the DIYer, to tradesmen, to builders on all building sites
- Red plastic safety folder included for FREE - can be used as a warning sign whilst building or dismantling the tower and also provides a safe and waterproof storage place for instructions and safety inspection records
- Comprehensive assembly instructions included (PASMA approved), written in plain English and incorporating details that relate to the tower your have ordered - therefore no ambiguity whilst building or dismantling the tower
- We also offer Scafftags with all of our Loyal industrial towers at a discounted price with the tower - so you can ensure you are keeping a safe record of your tower and informing those who will be using it of its status - this is a legal requirement when using the tower on building sites
- We always carry a comprehensive supply of spares for height upgrades or replacement of lost or damaged parts - also available with our FREE next day delivery service
- FREE NO QUIBBLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
Maximum Platform Height
Click here for your unique tower diagram and component list
Special Offer on this Essential for your Scaffold Tower!
You can add this to your order on the right hand side under the Add To Cart button.
Our Scafftag system helps you manage and communicate the latest test and inspection status of your Scaffold Tower in terms of health and safety, identity and maintenance and helps improve your HSE compliance. Many Building Sites now require these as standard. We offer several bundles starting from just £14.99, all at discounted prices when ordered with a BPS scaffold tower.
Not all Industrial Scaffold Towers are the same - ours have many superior features which make them the tower of choice when only the very best will do. We always have large stocks which enables us to deliver direct to your door the day after ordering and, unlike some of our competitors, in one drop. Buy from THE leading tower experts - these are the reasons why:
||BPS Loyal Industrial Scaffold Tower
||Extra Large 200mm diameter colour coded dual-locking, wheels. Stronger, therefore safer, and easier to move tower and operate brake mechanism.
|| Wheels 150mm diameter or smaller. Weaker and more difficult to use. Almost impossible to operate brake mechanism with booted foot.
||Flat, articulated rubber bottomed feet for superior contact with ground.
|| Small Rubber boot, minimal contact with the ground.
||One piece folding aluminium toeboard for quicker and easier installation. Will not rot and lighter to handle.
|| Wooden toeboard with 8 separate components, heavier and more difficult to fit and will rot in time.
||Ribbed profile to all framework for superior grip and therefore safety.
||Shiny so slippery particularly in damp conditions. Less safe.
||1.8mm thick for superior strength. No other tower gets near to this.
||Only 1.5mm thick therefore more prone to denting if dropped. Not as strong.
|Safe Working Load
||307kg per platform evenly distributed
||Unclear or considerably less
||Free & next day in one drop
||Costs £££s or takes several days, invariably in multiple drops.
||Lifetime, no quibble, guarantee on all tower components.
||Nothing substantial offered or guarantee on welds only