You may have heard of fibreglass ladders somewhere on the grapevine – and been a little hesitant in buying one. In our post today, our aim is to tell you everything you need to know about fibreglass ladders and why it would be a great idea to have one.
Fibreglass ladders have been around for a while now, however they’re a relatively new addition to our range of ladders here at BPS Access Solutions. You see, we wanted to develop an outstanding product that matches up to our very high standards of both design and safety. So we spent a lot of time developing this product with our manufacturer to ensure it is the best available on the market.
Who would benefit from using a fibreglass ladder?
In truth anyone could benefit from a fibreglass ladder – it is electrically insulated up to 30,000 volts! So you need never worry about using a ladder that conducts electricity ever again!
However, the people who really should have a fibreglass ladder are those that work in electrical environments, clinical environments, food preparation areas or IT. Fibreglass is electronically transparent so won’t interfere with important equipment and machinery often located in these areas. They are also very easy to keep clean.
Is this ladder trade certified?
It certainly is. Our fibreglass ladder is tested and certified to the latest EN131 safety standard by TUV who are a German testing agency. This means that our ladder is suitable for both domestic and trade use. Whether you are a keen DIYer or work as an electrician, you can rest assured that this ladder will provide you with many years of sound, reliable service. It has been designed to withstand heavy use and provide an unrivalled level of quality not found anywhere else.
How are your ladders better than others found on the market?
We develop our ladders to suit real life working scenarios and we incorporate design features in our ladders that not only provide cutting edge levels of safety, but also consider day to day usage of the ladder. Here we list the features that will make your life easier and more comfortable when using this ladder.
- A unique tool tray** is incorporated on the top tread. This is ideal for holding tools.
- Extra deep 3 inch rungs make climbing the ladder much easier.
- Rungs are only 10 ½ inches apart making this ladder much more pleasant to use
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Free, no quibble lifetime guarantee – never worry about ladder maintenance again.
What about safety?
As you would naturally expect from BPS Access Solutions, our fibreglass ladder has superior safety features that not only exceed what is offered by other competitors, but also fit compactly into the design of the ladder, therefore avoiding un-necessary and unsightly poor design.
Take a look at the safety features offered as standard with our fibreglass ladder. Remember many other outlets charge extra for features such as these listed below:
- Steel locking arms fitted to each side to provide maximum stability and ensure the ladder does not twist when in use.
- The extra deep treads are non-slip and at almost 2 inches wide provide exceptional grip and sure footedness when carrying out work.
- Each tread is riveted onto the ladder stile front and back for extra strength and stability
- The first tread is located low down on the ladder to give strength and rigidity to the entire ladder structure. This is combined with further diagonal cross braces underneath the top and bottom treads making giving this ladder unprecedented strength and rigidy.
- The ladder is adorned with the ‘famous red feet’ that BPS Access Solutions have become known for! Our large non-slip red feet** provide excellent contact with the ground below.
- The back legs are reinforced with horizontal angled struts riveted for increased strength
**Beware, some competitors will charge more for features like these.
What sizes are available in your fibreglass range?
Currently we stock two sizes of swing back stepladder which we believe fulfils the current needs of the majority of fibreglass ladder users. Available in a 4 tread or 6 tread version, both ladders are offered at an unbeatable price which is inclusive of VAT and next day delivery**- it’s just like buying from your local store but without the agro.
Your purchase is covered by our triple cast iron guarantee – you won’t go wrong:
- Best Prices guaranteed
- Best Quality guaranteed
- Best Service guaranteed
We very much hope to do business with you soon and keep watching our website for details of more exciting Access Solutions coming soon!
No related posts.