One of the main questions we get asked in our friendly customer service centre is “which ladder do you recommend for home use” This is a great question as you don’t want too many ladders around the home taking up valuable space.
What is so good about our 3 way ladder?
We believe our new 3 way ladder is a sound investment choice for the householder. Here’s why:
- The ladder is 3 way meaning it can be used as an extension ladder, a step ladder and a stair ladder. How many times have you had to set up tricky working platforms in stairwells in order to paper the walls? The stair ladder was developed by popular demand amongst our DIY customers who wanted a safer work at home solution.
- The ladder has been developed with a unique sliding mechanism making it effortless to change configurations. This is ideal for home use where a heavier, more cumbersome ladder may prove to be more difficult to configure. The super strong steel locking mechanism secures the ladder safely in each position whilst in use for your added reassurance.
- The ladder is manufactured from aluminium making it very light weight to carry. Although light weight (only 10kg), there will be no need to buy a new ladder any time soon. It is designed for a life time of use. Worried about the finish? We know some aluminium ladders have rough and oily finishes making them unpleasant to use. We have thought about this too here at BPS Access Solutions and this ladder is finished in Anodised satin making it very smooth to the touch.
- There is a generous working load to this ladder – up to 15 stone. The ladder also features extra wide splayed legs for enhanced stability in every configuration. It is worth noting that other similar models available on the market feature stabiliser bars that will not fit on staircases. Don’t compromise your safety with such models, ensure you invest in a ladder from a company that puts your safety first.
- As with every other ladder sold by BPS Access Solutions, this model is also sold with our famous “Big Red Feet” We only put our name to ladders when we are satisfied that are far superior to any others and the “Big Red Feet” are our mark of quality. They are also an added essential safety feature allowing the ladder to have maximum grip and stability.
- The rungs on the ladder are “D” shaped giving superior comfort when climbing and standing on the ladder. Many other models have square shaped rungs which can be very uncomfortable and cause foot problems over the longer term.
- No tools required. Once the ladder has been removed from it’s packaging you are able to use it straight away. The instruction leaflet has also been written in plain English designed with the user in mind with no complicated diagrams or hard to understand instructions. It also folds flat for easy storage.
If the 3 way ladder is not for you fear not. We offer a wide range of ladders suitable for DIY/home use as well as trade and industrial ladders. Each ladder we sell is backed by our no quibble lifetime guarantee, free next day delivery and our celebrated after care service.
There really is nothing to lose by buying your next ladder from BPS Access Solutions.
No related posts.